Thursday 23 June 2022

Reasons Why You Should Watch my Fave Series: The Walking Dead

February is coming soon, which means the second half of the fifth season of The Walking Dead (TWD) is coming soon.

3

As I said in the previous article. I'm really crazy about this series now. I really like it, I can't wait for the arrival of the second half of the fifth season, which will air on February 8th. Those who haven't seen this movie still have about 2 weeks to get up to the fifth season. Don’t worry, you can spend a season a day, so there’s still plenty of time to recover.

What's the problem? Why would you watch this series?

The first zombie scene
Resident Evil PlayStation 1:
Source: google.com
Source: google.com
I'm not a fan of movies, I'm not even talking about series. First, I need to understand why I am fascinated by this zombie or immortals themed series. As a kid, growing up in the 90's, Resident Evil became one of my favorite games when I wanted to experience horror. The game is a survival horror game about the zombie virus epidemic that infects everyone - the heroes of this game must survive in a world full of zombies. The game is really scary, especially for the first time since that game, I was horrified to see this zombie creature (for new Resident Evil fans, you should know that the first zombie scene felt very close և very legendary, scary, is it true?) I felt That zombies trigger this kind of epic horror, but they didn't scare me to sleep alone. And I like zombie shows. I'm in a bad mood, but I can get a good night's sleep (think, if you watch an Asian horror movie, you can't sleep).


I saw a lot of zombie movies, but I often felt sad because each director played zombies differently, so the level of fear that caused it was different. And when it comes to The Walking Dead, I finally found the zombie horror horror that I had imagined as a child.

In addition to the horror-zombie feeling, there are a few points in this series that will interest me later. Weren't they? This is the end.

1. The most realistic zombies
The most widely used translation of the word zombie is "immortal". Historically, these zombies were some of the animals that died and were later resurrected. From this understanding, we must be able to imagine that zombies actually look like dead people. Maybe it's rotten, no doubt it's in bad shape.
Unfortunately, not all zombie movies can describe such an impression. Look at this.
Very cool to see zombies. They even fled ... I don't think the dead escaped
(Mila Evovich's Resident Evil, Source: google.com)
The dead do not run, they walk. Because their flesh, nerves and blood vessels have rotted
(28 weeks later, source: google.com)
I don’t call them zombies, even though they only appear at night. This is not a zombie. An infected animal
(I'm a legend, source: google.com)
This is an email. Infected people. Very good skin for zombie type
(World War Z, Source: google.com)

Now I show you The Walking Dead.
They look very smelly, rotten, dirty and scary. You can see their rotten bones and their flesh. I call it a zombie
(Source: google.com)
Even if they could see their prey up close, they would not run so fast
(Source: google.com)


People eat like real (Source: google.com)
(Source: google.com)
I think this zombie, or so-called walker, makes me think of zombies in old RE games. The truth of imagination.

2. The most realistic meat eating scene
They eat it as a great snack ...
(Source: google.com)

It looks delicious ...
Okay, they actually eat pizza with lots of tomato sauce behind the scenes, that's right. Is it stained like sausage, pizza or other foods? The zombie actor ate really well.

3. Horror stories of existence
Which makes it scary not to be a zombie / walker. It turned out that when the human population ran out, the survivors killed each other. It turns out that the most important thing in a global epidemic is when we look for each other's resources, including people, food, weapons, survival, oil, gas and various other resources. Don’t think that when we meet our survivors we will help each other, perhaps other survivors will only notice our resources. And it has become one of the highlights of Rick Grimes' adventures.

4. Different Characters: Sudden Death
It's funny, it's annoying. I like that this film has a completely different number of characters based on gender, age, social background and even caste. Rick Grimes, Deputy Chief of Police - a true American hero, Daryl Dixon - a good hunter, Carl Grimes - a surviving child Ray, agile Korean boy. There are multiple characters from different age groups, genders and races. There are no Indonesians there yet. Try Indonesian, it is definitely the best. Indonesians are the most tolerant breed in the world. Even with E. coli, I am not immune to the zombie virus.
Season 5 characters (Source: google.com)

The funny thing is, any hero can die in the middle of the story. It is impossible to predict who will die with which egg. Every season something always dies, there is always something new. The annoyance is that the heroes are sometimes interrupted by strange stories, sometimes not. Who knows, if you watch the latest series ...

5. Character development
There are some characters in this movie that were actually kept for 5 seasons and the other characters are annoying: off. In fact, new characters bring a new look, but going back to the old characters is no less interesting. Because the old characters of this series are evolving. Carl Grimes was a poor boy who always hid in his mother's lap, but last season he learned to live on his own. The audience has been shown the mentality of a small child growing up in a dilapidated environment.
Curly Season Coming Soon (Source: google.com)
Another is Carl Daryl. A gay man who was able to fight for it could eventually join the team as a "savior". Some episodes even tell the story of his life-changing journey with Betty. Once neglected, Daryl is now described as more "handsome". It's changing.
Now everyone likes it (Source: google.com)

If the image of a woman changes the most, it is Carol Pelletier. The mother of a victim of domestic violence was vulnerable - she usually beats her husband, so - the most reliable survival. He can rescue his friends (spoiler excitement) who have been taken hostage at Terminus (Season 5). Or at first I thought she would die soon, because Carol's mood was so mild.

It becomes soft and strong. Carol (Source: google.com)
There is no hero Rick Grimes. The wise deputy policeman became a sadist. Well, protecting your child has changed him ... In fact, the world has changed you.

6. Historical differences between comics and "television series"
It's not just the story, the characters aren't the same. Like Daryl's picture, which is not in the comics. The idol does not look like the death of the idol. Characters from that comic book are still in the series, for example Woodberry, Governor, Herschel, Farm, and more. But if you are looking for a comic, you must have nothing to do with watching the movie. So there are other feelings.

7. Still running
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. Ha ha ha ha

God, that's my opinion. You may or may not agree, but try to see it before you comment. Yes, yes

Wait for February :)


There are no pictures I used on this page. I copied from google.com;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Kyari Pamyu Pamyu is my new STYLE

No matter how effective I am in the article, I want to stay in the hospital for a long time, aura is often "unhappy". There are so...